Training & Placement process at GGI is a result of joint effort of the Institute and the student. We are committed to provide 100% placement assistance and conduct regular employability & skills enhancement program to ensure we deliver industrially acceptable resources with great potential to perform. The GGI Education society leaves no stone unturned to create long term symbiotic professional association with corporate/Industry and partner with their business initiatives and in the process students gain profound practical learning experience while participating in such initiatives.
We are proud and honored to have corporate/ industry contacts from all sectors, across the country, supporting our Internship and placement process. Training and Placement Cell is a core area in a Management & IT College which compliments the efforts of the members of faculty by organizing value-added programmes and providing training & placement opportunities to students.
The Training & Placement Cell conducts various value added programmes for the students, which supplement the University Syllabi. The objective is to make the students more employable and enterprising in the market place. Engineering and Management Students are put through a training roadmap consisting of Communication Skills, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Presentation Skills, Corporate Manners and Etiquette, Professionalism, Time Management, Stress Management, Goal Setting, Group Discussions, Public Speaking, Spoken English, Job Stability, Flexibility to Relocate, Team Building, Team Management and others to Keep them abreast of current Industrial/Corporate Expectations and enhance their adaptability.
The learning programs are conducted by in-house corporate trainers in coalition with industry experts, are highly customized and devised to develop one’s thought process with a profound pragmatic management skill-set, to face global market with undaunted confidence and solution oriented approach. We believe in changing belief to bring transformation and unleash inner potential.
Training & Placement Activities at GGI:
• Employability Skills Enhancement Programs: The training program are devised, customized and delivered to impart and imbibe the relevant skills to suit the employer needs.
• Student Development workshops: It involves the overall development of the student- personal & professional to leverage his/her strengths and manage weaknesses.
• Industrial visits: Exposure to process flow, departmental management systems and functionalities followed by Expert Interaction for queries, clarifications and insight.
• Summer Internship Program: 45-60 days rigorous project work with companies to add value to the organizational productivity and supersede their expectations to earn Pre-Placement Offers.
• Corporate Career Counseling: Help students to choose the right professional career option to facilitate 100% throughput in the industry/corporate they choose to work.
• Short Term Live Projects: To provide exposure to real time practical working environment, challenge capabilities and apply learning to achieve organizational goal.
• HR Meets: To share corporate expectations with students and know the insights of hiring strategies followed. Show case the talent pool we hold to meet their requirements.
• Institute Industry Interface initiatives to bridge gap between industry and academia.
• Training & Development: Meeting end to end training needs of students from Spoken English to corporate communication skills, Personality Development, Leadership, management games, stress management, time management, Employability skills enhancement to Emotional Intelligence.
• Alumni Meet: To rejuvenate the feeling of togetherness and take pride in being a part of Institute. Explore new avenues and take pleasure in meeting the proud students.