The programme offers a well designed course content covering topics on general management and topics directly related to the understanding and management of national / international business. Salient features of the programme :
• Lectures by eminent persons, experts, senior practicing managers in various fields of business are held on a regular basis.
• Students get opportunity to participate and volunteer in Seminars on periodic intervals, projects & assignments which helps them to put their theoretical knowledge into practice.
• Visits to various kinds of industries to have firsthand knowledge of production & manufacturing trade.
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computer and information technology. Salient features of the programme :
• BCA graduates can start up their career in either Government sector or private sector since there are a lot of employment opportunities in both these sectors.
• This degree helps the students to get a sound knowledge on computer applications.
• With the help of this course they can have a perfect launch pad for challenging career in the field of information technology
The flagship programme delivering excellence since 1998. The programme offers every student a very exciting and highly interactive platform for experiential learning through following hospitality simulation tools and strategic initiatives :
• The programme is aptly targeted towards the burgeoning Global hospitality industry.
• Students undertake on-the-job training at various hospitality chain groups of hotels during the second year of the programme.
• Students under the programme get global exposure of foreign culture & society and experience an adventurous journey to the foreign country.
Hospital management field is one of the responsible and challenging and moreover demanding job careers. Career opportunities are increasing faster in this hospital management field. Opportunities are ample and one could work in corporate, private, publicly funded or government hospitals, Trust based healthcare organisations, hospital consultancy firms, or even in IT industry involved in developing software for the hospitals/healthcare units. In administrative profile the various designations could be: Nursing Officer, Health Administrator, PR Officer, Health Care Provider, Operating Officer, Healthcare Management Executive, Hospital Executives, Hospital Planning Adviser , Hospital Quality Consultant, Patient Care Officer etc.
Nutritionists or dieticians may build a career in the following sectors- R&D (Research and Development), Healthcare sector (hospitals, clinics, health centres etc), Government schemes and organizations, NGOs, Teaching and Education sector. Apart from that Private clinics and hospitals, Nursing homes, NGOs, Food products manufacturing firms, Pharmaceutical firms, Private Nutrition Education Institutes, Health Clubs, Fitness Centres, Sports Centres and Franchises, Hotels
To build a career in the R&D sector, qualifications like M.Phil. and PhD will be of use. M.Sc., M.Phil. and PhD qualifications will also enable one to take up the job post of a lecturer or instructor.
Some of the top professional avenues open to such postgraduates are Clinical Dietician, Management Dietician, Consultant Dietician & Nutrition Product Manager